Enhance lives through participation, opportunity and choice. We work alongside people to achieve social inclusion and equality.
Our Strategic Objectives
- Interact will continue to work towards a long term sustainable financial position through excellent management of our scarce resources.
- Interact will transition its current service delivery support models towards individualised, person centred and self-directed programs. Including, seek revenue growth opportunities through new contracts and emerging markets.
- Develop an appropriate marketing presence, or Service Proposition (Unique Value Proposition – UVP) to market that identities and leverages our point of difference.
- Be NDIS ready. Build, develop and integrate appropriate systems, disciplines and supports that allow our workforce to deliver our programs and can track individual funding packages.
- Interact will develop and pursue a People and Staff culture that is reflective of our Values and Purpose Statement. Right people, Right roles.
- Interact will work in partnership with its key stakeholders to ensure we maintain an outstanding, high quality provision of community services.
- Ensure good Corporate Governance across organization and Board.