Interact provides an exciting range of creative opportunities for both younger and older adults with a disability to develop their skills as Arts practitioners.
Interact adopts an inclusive approach designed to enhance the lives of people who have a disability or are experiencing social exclusion to develop their artistic abilities and explore opportunities for self expression. The activities also foster the development of fine motor skills, communication skills, social and life skills as participants build their confidence and self esteem. Interact emphasises engagement in collaborative projects with other arts and community organisations. Our artists are encouraged and supported to participate in public cultural events in their community, showcasing their artwork and performance productions.
Fine Arts - Create, exhibit and sell your drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs and installation art.
- Multimedia - Produce short films and develop animation.
- Music - Learn an instrument, perform music and record a CD.
- Performances - Learn and create pieces including drama, puppetry and dance.
- Ceramics - Create pottery, mosaics and work with clay and sculpture.
- Communication - Learn media and communication skills through the safe use of social media and technology.
- Advocacy - Actively participate in advocacy meetings.
To view more of our Programs, Events and Activities please visit our Interact Arts site at www.interactarts.com