Interact Australia provides group based day programs to adults living in Victoria from a purpose built site in Fairfield.
Programs are provided for 46 weeks of the year from Monday to Friday.
We offer a range of programs that promote community and social; inclusion, partnerships and participation with a
strong focus on maintaining and enhancing individuals’ quality of life and personal wellbeing.
Community activities include;
· Meals on Wheels deliveries,
· Transport training,
· Horse riding,
· as well as general outings in and around Melbourne exploring our wonderful State and the experiences on offer.
We also offer a range of in house programs, including;
· Arts and Crafts,
· Massage and relaxation, and
· Activities in our specialist sensory facilities.
Situated alongside the Fairfield site is a productive community garden where participants manage a plot and harvest produce for cooking programs. The site is in close proximity to the city and public transport (there are two train stations within 1km as well as numerous bus services).
Our staff are highly qualified, innovative, creative and flexible in their approach to support and experienced in supporting individuals with complex support needs. Our staff pride themselves on providing supports to individuals in a way that is always respectful and dignified.
1. Link to Day Services Information Booklet –
2. Link to DHS Day Services Guidelines - http://www.dhs.vic.gov.au/for-individuals/disability/community-life-and-jobs/day-supports